Saturday, March 9, 2013

Carrot And Tomato Soup For Fairies

How to make carrot and tomato soup for fairies.

What you need:
Salt
Small piece of carrot
Small piece of tomato
Lime juice
Small bowl

Put 4-5 drops of water in the bowl. Dice the carrot and tomato really small. Put those in with the water. Then take a pinch of salt and sprinkle it in with the water, carrots and tomatoes. put 1-2 drops of lime juice in and you are done!
             Night Fairies especially like this recipe. Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. ok!:D i just put out my carrot and tomato soup for my night fairies :) i hope they like it!:) i bet they will because i put some coffee with it tehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if you DON'T have ANY lime juice or lime? What would you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fairies ate the tomato soup and bread I put out. Unfortunately I didn't see any.

    ReplyDelete